~May I Be the Being I Know I Am~

Thursday, January 07, 2010

~Voices of Gaia~

A note written to myself, channeling the wisdom of Gaia-Earth-Mother, India 2006
~

Justin~
I am you- this is the first thing of importance.  I am not this and you are not that- we are It together.  To miss this point is separation anxiety in the most real sense.  You are me; we are of the same stuff.  To think that you are apart from me is to disconnect yourself from your source.

Try as hard as you can to get back to this source, to get back to me.  But realize, getting back to me does not involve 'getting' anything, for you already have it; you are already there.  All you can do is abide in this realization and act truly from it until you are firmly re-established in me...in yourself.

Thank you Justin for all you have done thus far to awaken to these truths.  Surely I know it is not easy in your culture, which prides itself in its disconnection from me.  Each effort- large or small- is felt by me and cherished as a son's gift to his mother.  Keep pressing, keep striving- find your way home.
I love you.

Gaia

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Really beautiful post. The graphic is amazing! Several things come to mind as I read the post: I believe that our lives are spent in forgetting and remembering. As you wrote, "But realize, getting back to me does not involve 'getting' anything, for you already have it; you are already there." We came into our bodies as spirit with eons of knowledge and experience. The game of life is to remember what we already know. So it seems that life is a series of moments of forgetting and remembering. Also, there is no way that we can be separate from the creator, buecause we are the creator. Thanks for the stimulating post. Namaste, Sherry
Daily Spiritual Tools