~May I Be the Being I Know I Am~

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

~Up, Up and Away~


This will be my final blog (unless its not), as I am shifting my blogging over to my professional page.  I am keeping this page up for a few reasons:

 1) I love it.  It is a wonderful place for me to see and integrate older versions of me
2) I don't know who might benefit by coming across the path of the DharmaFarmer and want to keep that possibility open
3) I may pick this back up after some time

Currently, there are several core projects on the table that I am developing as best I can.  They include:

~Building my coaching niche and practice
~Forming a successful teacher training program for my lineage of yoga
~Writing a book on personal empowerment
~Cultivating a healthy and fulfilling romantic relationship
~Working with yoga and dance studios to host my offerings
~Developing and executing various workshops
~Creating a community of sincere practitioners for this tradition

Whew.  So far, this has been a very humbling and self-awakening process.

I am being humbled by my own habits and conditioned ways of thinking.  I thought staying in a silent meditative retreat was a powerful way to reveal my inner machinations, but I see now that bringing this meditative reflection into an 'all-in' life move is even more powerful.  And, given how much I am taking on, it is requiring more and more of my total energy- what Don Juan called 'impeccability'.  Any energy I squander on negative thoughts, beliefs and behaviors is that much energy I don't have to fulfill my purposes.  So the edge of development is very sharp and immediate.  Cool stuff here.

And this leads to more rapid self-awakening.  As the conditioning is seen (with acceptance for what it is free from judgment), a power and clarity wakes up withing this.  It's been a wild ride so far, and I am super fulfilled in this process.

So, for those of you that want to continue with me along the next stage of this adventure, come and join me at my professional site: Empowered Journey Coaching and Training.  This site includes articles, blogs, and video blogs, all to support your on-going awaking into power, wisdom and love.

Thank you to each of you for the support you have given over the years- whether you shared somehow with me, or even if you just tuned in from time to time and got something valuable from this.  I know we are all taking part is something miraculous, and we are all together in this.  I am so happy to think of each of you as my companion on this mysterious journey.

In gratitude and community,
Eka

3 comments:

Dad said...

Jus,
I have been, am now, and will always be your silent companion on your life journey. Thank you for all you have brought to my life.
All my love,
Dad

Nikki Sarno said...

sweet post! i just stopped by randomly & was excited to see something new. very grateful to be your companion as well....<3<3<3

The Dharma-Farmer said...

Hi brother, I live in Manchester UK, and just stumbled across your blog. I've recently had a few articles published in my local Buddhist centre newsletter, and a few people have been pressuring me to start a blog online. On the commute home I finally gave in and quickly set up an account - having never blogged before and given that it said the URL or whatever was free, off the top of my head I plucked this moniker from the air (I grew up in rural Wales on a farm) Hope that's ok? Love your blog btw, sweet read, I hope to get into yoga later this year. Anyways, just wanted to touch base, extend the metta and pre-empt any notions of ripping you of brother ;-) hope this finds you well, keep up the great work!

Jay, Manchester UK